EXPLOSIVE OBJECTS DISPOSAL (EOD), UNEXPLODED ORDNANCE (UXO), UNEXPLODED BOMBS (UXBs), EXPLOSIVE REMNANTS OF WAR (ERW) EXPLORATION, IMPLEMENTATION AND STUDY FABRICATION
Our EOD specialists are carrying out instrumental explorations and disposals of munitions, bombs, artillery shells, rocket explosives, also known as military-purpose explosives, resting in our soils for the last few decades. Unexploded ordnance (UXO or UO), unexploded bombs (UXBs), or explosive remnants of war (ERW) are explosive weapons(bombs, shells, grenades, land mines, naval mines, cluster munition, etc.) that did not explode when they were employed and still pose a risk of detonation today.
YOU ARE IN THE BEST PLACE:
If you are:
INVESTOR, OWNER, EXPORTER
We pledge to
Prepare a safe and compliant area regarding the explosive objects disposal (EOD) and exploration. Moreover, our team carries out the implementation as well.
We pledge to
Prepare the EOD impact studies, plans and maps underwater and about the soil.
REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER
We pledge to
Provide professional information and technical documentation on the implementation of the EOD.
WHAT WE DO:
In-ground instrumental exploration and explosive objects disposal (EOD) at various depths, taking into account the technical needs of the customer and the features and military history of the area. We make an EOD impact study, impact assessment, technical documentation, and provide full counseling. Unexploded ordnance (UXO or UO), unexploded bombs (UXBs), or explosive remnants of war (ERW) are explosive weapons(bombs, shells, grenades, land mines, naval mines, cluster munition, etc.) that did not explode when they were employed and still pose a risk of detonation today.
OUR COMPANY IN NUMBERS
- 15 years in the profession.
- 400 clients we have worked with.
- 15 million square meter land has been disposed of explosive objects.
- 4 thousand ammunition has been maped out.
We implemented EOD related tasks and activities, we have provided advice on already existing or pre-construction facilities, roadways and special areas as well.
- Traffic car roads
- Bike trails
- Bridges, overpasses
- Areas of underpasses
- Partitions, pillars, columns
- Traffic junctions
- Areas of railway investment
REFERENCES OF INSTALLATIONS
- Industrial facilities
- Commercial facilities
- Industrial parks
- Utilities’ trails
- Linear facilities
- Full areas of water-related investments
REFERENCES OF SPECIAL FIELDS
- Bombed targetfields
- Main roads, railway stations and railways
- Security investments (existing and currently operating Hungarian, former Soviet, international, military and civil airports; power plants; Hungarian and former Soviet barracks, military shooting- and training venues; other special defense investment areas; fuel, gas and other chemical storage areas; archaeological exploratory ditches and archaeological sites)
Fehérvár TV report
(Fehérvár TV - Hány bombát rejt a Sóstó)
With our Hungarian staff, we have been in charge of day-to-day EOD tasks for decades. We have got our experiences mainly in Huingary and in other war-torn countries. We are continually expanding our knowledge, monitoring and applying international developments and use these technologies in our country.
Hungarian Government Regulation on Explosives
In handling exploded military explosive devices (removal, disarming) we follow the governmental regulation number 142/1999.